- Measure your furniture and make up a drawn floor plan WITH EACH NUMBERED ROOM.
- Separate your important documents into a priority box.
- Redirect you post telephone and have your power connected prior to arrival.
- Water, power and gas prepay all past accounts with due notice with moving dates.
- If you have excess furniture has a B plan.
- Mark all of your removals boxes on the packing tape or on inventory stickers then on to the floor plan to each designated room.
- Have a survival box with the kettle tea or coffee and survival food pack that includes sugar and extra cups .
- Remember not to polish timber furniture prior to moving as it can cause condensation and do not wet leather lounges as well.
- Prepare furniture with felt pads if going onto polished floor boards.
- Make sure you use good removal boxes as long journey’s can play havoc on removal boxes check out our link.
- Arrange care for your pets.
- Arrange a cleaning service with due notice.
- Empty out you fridge and let it defrost prior to the removal date.
- Notify Queensland express about the number of painting that you have.
- Always leave your mobile turned on the removal dates and leave alternative numbers of contact.
- Be truthful about any of your removal needs.
- Pack crystal and glass ware properly and mark as fragile on standard boxes with lot of butcher’s paper check out our link.
- Carry important valuables with you.
- All ways repack all of your house hold goods and leave out the essentials for the last day.